Operations support Administrator
External Job Advert
Job role: Operations Support Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Salary: £21,500 per annum
As a valued member of the team, you will contribute to our vision of being the leading residential property manager, as recognised by others by:
· Ensuring work is completed to deadlines, working closely with internal teams to make necessary improvements.
· Ensuring you deliver first time resolution and take ownership of all activities
This role reports to the Support Team Leader
· Complete all necessary activities requested by Team Leader
· Manage appropriate task progression to required timelines
· Take ownership of any queries, working with other colleagues and customers external factors
· Build productive relationships across all teams to help you resolve issues promptly
· Support management of all team mailboxes and related activities
· Ensure internal databases are updated accurately and regularly, to include any relevant documentation to be saved within the appropriate areas
· Ensure all customer information is handled confidentially and in line with GDPR
Skills and Experience
· Demonstrable experience of delivering an exceptional customer service.
· Confident, articulate communicator – both orally and in writing; able to build relationships with all types of customer and clients with a resolution focused mentality, creative in your approach.
· Able to work with autonomy and as part of a wider team
· Efficient in maintaining administration and record keeping electronically
· Demonstrable ability dealing with problems and challenges effectively.
· Good knowledge of Health and Safety regulations.
· Ability to work under pressure resilient, able to prioritise and manage time effectively.
· Excellent IT skills, social-media awareness and up to date with new technology.
Who are we?
FirstPort is the UK’s leading residential property service provider, caring for 330,000 homes in England, Wales and Scotland, across 5,800 developments. With over four decades of experience and 3,300 employees, FirstPort works with developers, investors, freeholders and over 1,600 Resident Management Companies.
FirstPort is a member of the Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA), the Association of Retirement Housing Managers (ARHM), and Property Managers Association Scotland (PMAS). As well as holding a Five Star Rating from the British Safety Council, it has been awarded the British Safety Council’s prestigious Sword of Honour, is an accredited Safe Agent and belongs to The Property Ombudsman. FirstPort has also been named as one of the UK’s Top Employers by the Top Employers’ Institute for the last five consecutive years.
Why choose us?
By joining us, you will work with industry professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service, as well as ensuring we put our people first.
The benefits of working with us can include free parking, free fruit, discounted gym membership, a true work-life balance and the opportunity of growth and progression. In addition to the core benefits, we also offer a range of exclusive discounts on extra benefits to help you and your family make the most of your money, safeguard your future and look after your health.
We’re committed to promoting diversity at FirstPort and recruit on merit. We are an inclusive employer that prides itself in being so diverse.
To start your application for this role we will ask you to upload your CV and answer a few questions.
Our recruiters will work with our managers to review your CV. If unsuccessful you will be notified. If you meet the criteria for the role, we’ll be in touch to arrange a short telephone interview and our shortlist of candidates will be invited to attend interviews with the hiring manager.