It is essential that you have previous property compliance/sales administration for this position and at least 1 years' working in an office environment.
Main responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to;
- Administration through Reapit database
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) checks on new clients (as required by legislation) to be completed accurately and recorded on KYC Tool
- Ensuring property particulars are displayed correctly and magazines
- Scheduling photographs, Floorplan and EPC to be done for all Sales properties
- Canvassing, Marketing and Issuing property brochures (either hard copy or electronic) to potential purchasers
- Manage the office Twitter account
- Create invoices e.g. marketing costs, fee invoices
- Letter writing / formatting as required, including Instruction letters, Market Appraisal letter writing, vendor marking report letter etc.
- Fielding telephone calls, assisting the caller when possible or taking and passing on messages
- Screening of post, emails, enquiries and requests and dealing with them promptly and responding where appropriate
- In charge of booking lettings & sales keys in and out and tagging up
- Coding all London Residential advertising invoices & dealing with the invoices accordingly
- Diary management/PA duties and booking appointments for team members
- Meeting & greeting all clients, applicants and suppliers that walk into the office
- Liaison with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Maintaining office systems, including database management, filing, invoicing for clients and suppliers etc.
- Prepare property particulars for sales team meeting on a weekly basis
- Scanning, photo copying, dead filing
- Record all of office holiday
- Ad hoc projects at certain times of the year when required
Please apply with your most up to date CV for more information on the company and full job description.
£28000 - £32000 per annum
+44 (0)203 7649264