MEP Manager is required to join our client who has a fantastic reputation for delivering some of the best mixed-use developments in the UK. We are looking for technically qualified individuals who are experts in their field and want to continue to pursue their career in this area.
To be considered you will have delivery experience across all sectors, including residential, commercial and retail as well as Infrastructure. You will have experience in the MEP design, delivery and management of London mid-market residential as well as prime London residential. You should also be able to demonstrate strong technical and interpersonal skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide MEP leadership, advice and technical input into the whole development delivery process from planning approval to construction contract completion and handover (i.e. including defects period);
- Explore, review and develop strategic methodologies for MEP in relation to design, procurement, construction and delivery aspects of projects;
- Provide MEP technical leadership and guidance to our client's Delivery Teams embracing all aspects of pre-construction activity, contract negotiations, contract management, supply chain management/relationships and delivery as appropriate;
- Work with Delivery Team members to select MEP designers for projects and infrastructure;
- Review and challenge MEP designs with the Delivery Team from concept through to contract documents;
- Work with Delivery Team members to define and manage project (and development) risk in relation to MEP;
A demonstrable track record in MEP is required, gained either within a development, consultative or contracting environment.
Apply now or send your CV
+44 (0)207 3185872