- Planning, developing and executing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company's marketing communications.
- Responsible for relationship management with the research, content, events, operational and creative teams.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specifications for each.
- Monitoring the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Utilising the market and customer insights to drive recommendations for innovation and development of marketing activity.
- Supporting and assisting local marketing coordinators, particularly their marketing skills development and utilisation of the marketing toolkit and maintaining best practice.
Professional Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM/IDM qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Experience of the full creative process (briefing, planning, developing, execution and evaluation).
- Ability to evaluate creative against a business and communications brief.
Please apply with your most recent CV for more information on the company and position!
Up to £35000 per annum + discretionary bonus
+44 (0)203 7649264