Maintenance Manger, Housing Maintenance, 6 months FTC, £35000 pro-rata, West Midlands
£35000 Pro-rata 6 Months
Your new role
A large Housing Association is recruiting for an experienced Housing Maintenance Manager to manage the Void Homes teams on a 6-month FTC basis. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the role of the empty Homes Manager will be to lead and manage a team of Trade Engineers, Team Leader and Co-ordinator to ensure that the newly vacant homes are turned around in the shortest time possible ready for the next customers.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have experience in leading a team of direct trade operatives (DLO) within a housing maintenance environment.
- Managing a team made up of 15 Trades, a Team Leader and a Co-ordinator
- Ensuring an efficient void homes service, overseeing resources and making sure we meet our lettings targets and standards
- Ensuring your team will be highly engaged, meeting the standards we expect and achieving great results that we can measure
- Supporting the repairs team's out-of-hours service and help on a rota basis as the point of contact
- You will also be familiar with planning resource for construction or maintenance repair activity and have a solid understanding of the time scales and barriers involved with scheduling this sort of work.
What you'll get in return
- 6 months FTC £35000 pro rata
- Friendly and supportive working environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Up to £35000.00 per annum
0116 253 8097