The Investment Surveyor (RICS qualified) will support the the Head of Real Estate Investment directly with acqusitions and asset management activities.
- Work as part of an experienced and dedicated team who have a strong track record in the Central London Commerical real estate market.
- Assist with origination, execution and asset management opportunities
- Support a rnage of investment strategies with a focus on the London commercial real estate market.
- Support the Head of Real Estate Investment in screening and analysing new investment opportunities, financial analysis and excel modelling
- Managing advisors and due diligence work streams, undertake quarterly reporting and investment performance monitoring.
- Assist with the on-going asset and development management of the firm's real estate portfolios.
- Support onshore and offshore structuring and finance.
- The candidate will work closely with all levels within the firm and will be given high-level responsibilities.
- The candidate will also gain exposure to fund raising activities.
- Strong numerical undergraduate or post graduate degree in real estate.
- RICS qualified.
- Proven track record in the UK real estate, within a leading Property Consultancy, Investment Agency, Investment Manager or Asset Manager.
- The candidate will ideally have experience within Central London commercial assets
- Advanced analytical capabilities including creating, calculating and interpreting models - DCF, NPV, IRR etc.
- Understanding of debt finance will be an advantage.
- Understands the real estate investment cycle and the processes involved.
- Have knowledge in property management and asset management.
- Ability to produce, interpret and analyse complex business plans.
- Excellent lease reading skills and ability to provide summaries.
- Experience in lettings, rent reviews and lease renewals will be a great advantage.
- Those with an entrepreneurial mind-set will be well suited.
- Applicants will be highly motivated to develop a career client side within an independent asset manager.
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written, are required.
- Ability to work independently and with fellow employees as part of a transactional or project team.