A London based Public Sector client require an interim Valuation Surveyor to provide valuation advice in respect projects such as redevelopment, residential valuation work including RTBs and leasehold enfranchisement to ensure that all work is undertaken promptly and within statutory timelines where required.
- To act as the lead contact within Corporate Estate, support Housing with property acquisitions, particularly in respect of the Regeneration Project and the possible CPO.
- Undertake tasks to ensure the efficient management of the property portfolio including lease renewals, rent reviews and the letting of vacant property to include shops, industrial units, offices etc.
- Assist with monitoring and resolution of rental arrears.
- Prepare evidence for Public Enquiries, Arbitration, and Court Cases and attend the same as necessary
- Undertake asset valuations of all types of assets in the General Fund and HRA portfolios in accordance with the RICS - Professional Standards.
- Undertake the disposal of surplus assets by either private treaty or auction.
- Acquisition of property for service provision or development by private treaty or CPO including negotiation the settlement of compensation claims, and if required preparing evidence for Lands Tribunal Cases.
- Provide commercial property investment and valuation input into any property and service reviews to maximise the potential of assets.
For more information please contact Alistair Carter