Interim Senior Development Surveyor (Regeneration)
Macdonald & Company are currently working with a local authority based in North London on an Interim Senior Development Surveyor role for a period of 6-months at a rate of £500-650/day which will be inside of IR35.
This is the most senior role which is positioned below the Head of Service and in their absence will have responsibility for the entire service. This is a highly strategic role as the postholder will provide strategic advice to Senior Officers and Directors including the following day to day responsibilities;
- Manage, develop and deliver strategic property functions across the council's entire property portfolio
- To lead on the delivery of high value projects and programmes in relation to Town Centre Regeneration and ensure effective use of the property portfolio
- Provide expert advice for all property matters including; valuation, development, CPO and acquisitions.
- To manage and support the Senior Development Surveyor (Planning) and Development Surveyor
The ideal candidate will;
- Be MRICS qualified however surveyors with substantial relevant experience are encouraged to apply also
- Have significant experience of dealing with Senior Officers, cabinet members, organisations and people from all parts of the community.
- Be a strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a high level of political awareness and sensitivity
Should this be an opportunity of interest, please do get in touch. My direct dial here at Macdonald & Company is 0207 318 5856.