This Not for Profit Organisation are looking to appoint an Interim Assistant Director of Property with immediate effect for a 6 month contract. Based in East London, you will manage a small team of property professionals responsible for a range of FM & property services across their London and South East commercial estate. Reporting to the Director of Property, you will act as the relationship manager between the property team and Regional Heads.
- Allocating and delegating work to meet all operational needs as far as is practicable.
- To work collaboratively with the Director and other Assistant Directors within Property & FM to ensure the optimum use of the internal national resources of the Department and to share best practice.
- To oversee and manage all Asset Management related activity to meet operational needs within the geographical areas for which the job holder is responsible.
- To prepare, implement, manage and review local business strategies to meet local needs and initiatives, with the aim to maximise efficiency and minimise the risk and potential liability.
- Provide full property service management support to maintain the local portfolio to an appropriate standard commensurate with the funds made available to do so.
- To oversee major and minor capital works to meet the identified needs of the business.
- Preparation, management and ownership of all sectional budgets.
- To ensure that annual performance reviews are undertaken of all Property &FM staff under your overall control and within the timescales of individual review periods. To set realistic and challenging objectives and measure actual performance against these.
You will have proven management skills and will have a background in commercial property, with ideally membership of RICS or CIOB. This role is client facing and as such you will have the ability to develop relationship with internal colleagues who are in effect your client. Although you will be involved in the wider delivery of commercial property services, this is not a hands-on role and you will be managing the delivery team, rather than doing the work yourself. For more information please contact Alistair Carter.