Macdonald & Company are currently working with a Hampshire based local authority to identify an asset manager to join their property team on an interim basis of 6 months at a rate of £350-390 per day.
The successful postholder will;
- RICS chartered
- Hold previous local government experience
- Have significant experience in strategic property asset management
- Significant experience in working within a Corporate Real Estate environment
- Experience of programme & project management
The role will include;
- To support and assist the Head of Asset Management with the development and implementation of the council's asset management plan, property strategy and capital strategy
- To ensure value for money and high performance from property assets through the effective and efficient direction and utilisation of assets and through robust reporting on property performance.
- To manage the council's asset management planning process and to ensure that it is embedded as a corporate or whole organisation activity, as is part of the business planning process.
- To support and provide senior leadership to the Asset Management Team in producing an Asset Management Plan, Property Strategy and Capital Strategy through a robust programme of asset challenge and reviews.
- To develop and lead on stakeholder engagement ensuring day to day operations are aligned with the Council's Corporate Property Strategy.
- To undertake high performance asset management functions and tasks as set by Director for Property and Head of Asset Management.
£350 - £390 per day