Job Role: Housekeeper & Server (Ref 7502)
Location: Christchurch, Dorset
Salary: £7,904 per annum plus benefits
Job Sector: Retirement - Assisted Living
Hours: Friday 12 noon - 4pm, Saturday and Sunday 9.30am - 3.30pm (16 hours per week)
As Housekeeper & Server, you will contribute to our vision of being the UK's favourite property manager by:
- Providing an efficient, housekeeping service to our customers within their individual homes and to the communal areas of the development
- Serving meals to the resident's tables following procedures in a courteous and friendly manner
The Housekeeper & Server reports to the Head Housekeeper and the Estate Manager.
You will currently be working within or have experience of housekeeping or serving customers within a team environment and have a passion for providing an exceptional level of customer service at all times.
To approach tasks you are able to be organised and prioritise so you can meet time deadlines on an on-going basis. With this you are also punctual, reliable and have excellent attention to detail.
You have experience of emergency situations and always remain calm to take the necessary actions with a high standard of professionalism.
Your ideal role will be a varied one, where you're not stuck behind a desk all day; You enjoy working with people and helping to make a difference to enhance their lifestyle on a day to day basis.
FirstPort is the UK's leading residential property service provider, caring for 310,000 homes in England, Wales and Scotland, across 5,600 developments. With over four decades of experience and 4,000 employees, FirstPort works with developers, investors, freeholders and over 1,300 Resident Management Companies.
- Vacuum, dust and spot clean all common areas, hallways and patios, paying special attention to the main entry area. Specific items to check are carpets, plants, pictures, railings, windows and light fixtures.
- Servicing of customers' apartments, which includes, general household cleaning duties, the changing of bed and bath linens and the removal of sealed rubbish bags if requested.
- Deep clean communal areas and apartments as needed.
- Serving meals to customer's table or apartments following Assisted Living procedures.
- Clearing of dishes from tables and wash tables and chairs.
- Follow sanitation and safety procedures.
- Complete any other tasks as required by our customers following appropriate training guidelines.
Friendly - We look out for people's best interests, and show them we care by dealing with them in a warm and friendly m