Job Role: Housekeeper & Server (Ref 4937)
Location: Epping, Essex
Salary: £13759.20 per annum plus benefits
Job Sector: Retirement - Assisted Living
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-2.30pm (30 hours per week)
As Housekeeper & Server, you will contribute to our vision of being the UK's favourite residential property manager, as recognised by others by:
- Providing an efficient, housekeeping service to our customers within their individual homes and to the communal areas of the development
- Serving meals to the resident's tables following procedures in a courteous and friendly manner
The Housekeeper & Server reports to the Head Housekeeper and the Estate Manager.
You will currently be working within or have experience of housekeeping or serving customers within a team environment and have a passion for providing an exceptional level of customer service at all times.
To approach tasks you are able to be organised and prioritise so you can meet time deadlines on an on-going basis. With this you are also punctual, reliable and have excellent attention to detail.
You have experience of emergency situations and always remain calm to take the necessary actions with a high standard of professionalism.
Your ideal role will be a varied one, where you're not stuck behind a desk all day; You enjoy working with people and helping to make a difference to enhance their lifestyle on a day to day basis.
FirstPort is the largest and most experienced residential property manager in the UK, employing more than 3,000 colleagues dedicated to looking after peoples' home.
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Our Values set out the commitments we have made to deliver excellent service and they inform the relationships that we have with customers and clients. They shape our culture and are used in measuring and rewarding performance.
- Vacuum, dust and spot clean all common areas, hallways and patios, paying special attention to the main entry area. Specific items to check are carpets, plants, pictures, railings, windows and light fixtures.
- Servicing of customers' apartments, which includes, general household cleaning duties, the changing of bed and bath linens and the removal of sealed rubbish bags if requested.
- Deep clean communal areas and apartments as