Macdonald & Company are looking for an new hire who will join a lease advisory team as Head of Strategic Lease Management a well reputed, small to medium sized consultancy.
The individual will lead the way in servicing clients by running the Strategic Lease Management department as Lease Restructuring Advisor. The individual will lead the way in servicing clients in achieving affordable rents in a challenging rent review environment.
We are looking for an individual with the following key strengths:
* Able to work in a team
* Able to innovate and find alternate solutions
* Trustworthy and loyal
* Understand a client's requirements in order to set a coherent strategic plan.
* Manage and retain existing client relationships
* Work fully on our Salesforce CRM system to ensure constant visibility on client reporting and business KPI's
* Negotiating mainly by phone and email to achieve maximum effective results
* Take responsibility of managing a leasehold portfolio in line with the strategic needs of the clients
* Assist in business development such as pitching and networking
* Ability to demonstrate ability to go the extra mile
* Excellent organisational skills
* Outstanding communication, negotiation and people skills
* Understanding of overall business economics and a passion for seeing businesses thrive
* Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM, Salesforce)
* Have experience in dealing with property lease renewals, re-gears, dilapidations, rent reviews and
* Understand P&L and Balance sheet and be able to give surface analysis on any sets of accounts
* Proven experience as a negotiator with a transactional track record
* Proven client reporting record
* Min 5 years' experience post RICS qualification
Please call our Real Estate Services team on 0207 318 5871.