Head of Property and Facilities Management
Would working in one of the UK’s fastest growing economic areas with some of the UK’s most established and interesting property clients appeal to you?
Are you someone who likes to take responsibility for projects and to work within a team of like-minded professionals across a multi-disciplinary partnership?
Would you like to move to a more agile and flexible working environment?
Bidwells has an exciting opportunity for an experienced property and facilities professional to join their established Fund Management team. heading up its Property and Facilities Management services. You will be responsible for leading a talented team to deliver services to commercial clients, some of whom have been acted for, for over 100 years. The clients include owners of diverse portfolios ranging from the UKs top science and business parks, to city centre retail spaces. This is a new role within the Bidwells team, providing a rare opportunity to really make your mark as a property and facilities professional within a diverse property consultancy business.
As Head of Property and Facilities management at Bidwells, you will be responsible for leading the overall delivery of the commercial facilities management services with your primary focus being on the following:
- Leading a team of property professionals and support staff as well as providing functional direction to the wider team.
- Ensuring the team complies with Legislative and RICS regulations; auditing current protocols and processes and driving continuous improvement in this area.
- Driving continuous improvement in the quality of service provided to clients and tenants.
- Working with the Head of Fund Management on developing and delivering the Property and Facilities Management business strategy.
Bidwells offers a competitive salary package, and the chance to benefit from the success of the business. Their extensive benefits package includes a pension, private healthcare, life assurance and car allowance/company car.
Experience and Qualifications
- Significant experience within the Commercial Property and Facilities Management sector.
- Compliant working focus and experience of ensuring a team operates to the very highest level of service delivery and compliance.
- Experience of change management and ability to effect change in a functional role.
- Excellent track record of leading a team and good people manager. A team player.
- Knowledge of appropriate Health and Safety legislation and familiarity of the RICS Codes of Practice.
- Preferably member of either the RICS or IWFM or equivalent.
- Preferably experience within a client facing role.
If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Matthew Evans at MRG today.