Head of Mobilisation and Integration (0633)
As the Head of Mobilisation & Integration, you will contribute to our vision of being the UKs favourite property manager by:
- Working closely with all parts of the business, including Client Services & Business Development and the Operations team to oversee the seamless client and customer experience from tender, to appointment and then through to management on all new developments and act as technical support lead across the mobilising portfolios.
- Strategically driving improvements in the way we mobilise and integrate our new business into BAU operations maximising opportunities to delight our clients and customers along the way.
- Line manage the Mobilisation & Integration Managers, whilst playing a key role in all complex, high value developments
This role reports to the Chief Operating Officer and has a team of up to three direct reports and three indirect reports.
- Successfully delivering skilled mobilisation and integration of newly won developments into the operational team to manage day-to-day, ensuring successful operation from 'day one'.
- Managing all aspects of mobilisation and influencing all parts of the business to perform their part of the process and ensure there is relevant feedback and knowledge transfer to help the wider teams improve delivery of seamless mobilisation and undertake a series of client meetings to measure mobilisation successful.
- Owner of the mobilisation and integration process, identifying and making improvements that improves the experience of customers and clients alike as well as mitigating the potential for issues and subsequent problems on these developments through rigorous management set-up and client communication.
- Drawing on operational, technical and commercial knowledge to work alongside clients, advising, challenging and guiding them through the integration process.
- Supporting the building of operational teams for complex, high value developments, contributing to recruiting the right managers to realise clients' ambitions and deliver against expectations and KPIs.
- Keeping all relevant stakeholders informed of decisions, highlighting and escalating any issues or obstacles, or potential changes in scope whilst identifying and building relationships with key stakeholders, building trust and enabling repeat business.
- Contributing to the design of management solutions and providing advice on strategies for clients and ensuring Section 106 obligations, Green Travel Plans and other planning obligations are captured and managed.
- Understanding, meeting and articulating against agreed KPIs and SLAs for clients, stakeholders and team and support the business development team by providing case study examples, client testimonials, operational and mobilisation/integration input into pitches.
- Ensuring compliance and sign off on assets before handing over to operational teams to manage as BAU whilst supporting and encouraging collaboration of ops/tech support throughout the mobilisation process.
- Working with the relevant business areas to ensure all relevant documents are reviewed and interrogated, e.g. O&Ms, ensuring all maintenance requirements, warranties and guarantees are recorded, implemented and/or preserved.
Skills and Experience
- Able to lead and develop a direct team and influence other teams across the business to deliver an excellent client and customer experience.
- Positive and proactive approach to solving problems in complex situations
- Understanding of the challenges of phased developments, void modelling, impact on budgets, and impacts on client and customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; competent presenter and a high level of attention to detail
- Confident negotiating with and presenting to C-level colleagues
- Experience identifying, managing and mitigating operational risks
- Experience of residential property management with IRPM or RICS qualifications, and/or extensive operational experience
- Able to quickly build effective working relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Track record of building and nurturing senior level relationships within a range of client organisations
- Capable of running operational meetings, setting clear expectations and actions
- Project management experience, allocating tasks, tracking progress and escalating and resolving any issues
- Technical expertise around structuring, phasing, legal, H&S, M&E, ESCOs, metering and billing, RAMS, and the benef