Job Role: Head of Delivery - Digital (5787)
Location: London/Luton Head Office/Remote
Job Sector: Property
Hours: 35 hours per week Monday to Friday
As the Head of Delivery within the Digital Change & IT function you will contribute to our vision of being the UKs favourite property manager by:
- Being accountable for ensuring successful on time and on budget delivery of projects across the FirstPort Group, as well as owning and iterating our Delivery Framework.
- Acting as first point of escalation for any project-related issues
- Recruiting, managing and mentoring the Project Management team
- Further maturing and developing the project governance framework and embedding best practice for project management across the FirstPort Group
- In addition to management and oversight responsibilities, take on the Project Manager role for some critical projects
This role reports to the Chief Digital Officer and has between 2 and 4 direct Project Manager reports.
- You have 10 years experience in Project/Programme/Portfolio Management and extensive experience in managing broad scale projects across various disciplines.
- You have the skills and experience to manage stakeholders, internally and externally up to and including Exec level.
- You have a keen attention to detail and can demonstrate where you have used data and insight to inform decision making
- You will have a Higher Degree, MBA, or similar business qualification and Certification/Professional qualifications in this area
- Experience of the Property Management (or related) industry preferred but not essential
FirstPort is the UK's leading residential property service provider, caring for 290,000 homes in England, Wales and Scotland, across 5,000 developments. With over four decades of experience and 4,000 employees, FirstPort works with developers, investors, freeholders and over 1,000 Resident Management Companies.
- Ensure the proposed change investment continues to support specific business objectives, aligned to the FirstPort strategy and integrated into the annual budget and where applicable longer term planning cycle, together with identify any strategic dependencies for resolution.
- Establish and run effective progra