Job Role: Head Concierge
Location: Rotherhithe, London
Pay Rate: £24,000 - £28,000
Hours: 39 hours a week; Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm and Saturday 8am to 12pm
As the head concierge you will contribute to our vision of being the UK's favourite property manager, as recognised by others by:
- Provide a high standard of customer service to our residents and all visitors to the development
- Act as main point of contact at the front desk, creating a welcoming atmosphere
- Managing a team, driving excellence in line with the company's 4 pillars
This role reports to the development manager and has a team of up to 10 direct reports.
FirstPort is the largest and most experienced residential property manager in the UK, employing more than 3,000 colleagues dedicated to looking after peoples' home.
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Our Values set out the commitments we have made to deliver excellent service and they inform the relationships that we have with customers and clients. They shape our culture and are used in measuring and rewarding performance.
You will have experience working in a similar role in a high-end or luxury development. You will have excellent customer service skills having successfully managed key relationships with stakeholders. You will be innovative and knowledgeable, with previous property management or facilities management skills.
- Provide front of house facilities and services to our customers
- Identify and deliver on-going training needs to support the concierge team, utilising appropriate internal and external methods and support as well as conduct frequent reviews with direct reports providing constructive feedback and coaching, ensuring KPI's and SLA's are met.
- Monitor performance, setting guidelines, managing holiday / sickness absences and organise shift cover, undertaking or organising emergency cover as required.
- Ensure all communal areas and other aspects of the development are presentable to the highest standard and each staff member is performing as required.
- Undertaken parcel and post facility and distribution to customers.
- Effective positive liaison with customers, addressing qu