Your new company
This is a unique opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join an innovative and expanding business and lead their existing team of Building Consultants. This Real Estate management firm is widely respected in the city due to their expertise in both the residential and commercial markets, the well-established independent surveying company and their high standards of client care.
Your new role
You will be reporting into the Group Managing Director and be managing a team of Chartered Surveyors, Graduate Surveyors and a Surveying administrator.
Areas of work will include:
- Party Wall and Neighbourly Matters
- Planned Maintenance Programmes
- S20 Consultations
- Lead and oversee projects of varying scales and values
- Strategic business decisions including, seeking to develop new business and identification of new business opportunities
- Train, lead and manage a small team as well as monitoring CPD and APC
- To work directly with the client from conception to completion
- The role includes the day-to-day management of the Department, working with Property Managers, leaseholders, freeholders and management companies covering a wide range of projects
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a Chartered Building Surveyor to be considered for this role and have a strong understanding of construction and bespoke technical projects. It is expected that you'll be well versed with the ARMA and RICS Codes of Conduct and relevant legislation. You should have great commercial awareness and be highly driven. Furthermore, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as being competent with the use of Microsoft Office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
01582 390 570