Experience of After Effects, creating Gifs and landing pages would be ideal and this role would suit someone who has been in-house before in a small team, or as a stand along Graphic Designer.
- To create/design marketing collateral for the team as well as the wider business, working either independently or in collaboration with external creative agencies.
- Collateral required includes (but not limited to) hoarding and signage, newsletters, emailers, corporate/non-development specific brochures, advertisements (print and digital), email signature banners, fact sheets and fliers, web banners, presentations.
- Reporting into the Director.
Skills and experience required;
- 2+ years experience
- Creativity, artistic flair and an eye for good design
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of MailChimp or similar in order to create emailers
- Knowledge of print production and finishing processes
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and cope with demanding deadlines
- Self-motivation and good time management skills
Please apply with your most up to date CV if you're interested in having a further chat about the role/company.
£30000 - £33000 per annum
+44 (0)203 7649264