Job Role: Gardener
Location: Teddington, South West London
Salary: £35,000 per annum plus benefits
Job Sector: Large & Complex
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
As Gardener you will contribute to our vision of being the UK's favourite residential property manager by:
- Efficiently and professionally managing the hard and soft landscape areas of the development.
- Provide a safe, secure attractive and well-maintained external landscaping environment.
- Undertake all minor maintenance around the external grounds.
The Gardener reports directly into the Development Manager.
You will be an experienced and qualified Gardener with at least a RHS level 2 qualification or equivalent. You will be passionate about all things horticulture and will be a highly motivated team player, with a strong ethic and someone who takes a lot of pride in their work.
FirstPort is the UK's leading residential property service provider, caring for 310,000 homes in England, Wales and Scotland, across 5,600 developments. With over four decades of experience and 4,000 employees, FirstPort works with developers, investors, freeholders and over 1,300 Resident Management Companies.
- Maintain the gardens and planters at the development, using best horticultural practices
- Daily visible check with works planned and conditions report, compiled across the entire estate.
- Organise the purchase and installation of replacement shrubs, trees and seasonal bedding.
- Keep all shrubs cultivated and well maintained with all flower borders free of weeds and debris.
- Plan and action landscaping works based on seasonal requirements