Job Role: Estate Manager
Salary: £14.50 per hour
Job Sector: Retirement -Assisted Living
Hours: Temporary adhoc, 0 hour contact
As Estate Manager, you will contribute to our visionof being the UK's favourite property manager by:
- Have a passion for providing an exceptional level of customer service at all times.
- Flexible and resilient, able to work under pressure to achieve measurable outcomes.
- Be an excellent and effective communicator, both verbally and in writing, maintaining and striving for high standards of professionalism.
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a leading and coaching mentality.
- Resolution focused with the ability to be flexible and creative in your approach.
- Be able to remain calm in challenging or conflicting situations whilst focusing on achieving positive outcomes.
- A focus on proactively resolving issues and complaints effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner.
Working at FirstPort
To continually deliver the serviceexpected from us by our customers, we rely on a professional, experienced andmotivated team. We recognise and valuethe contribution our people make to our business and we are committed toensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and thatthey have the opportunity to realise their potential. We have a high performing, 'can do' cultureand encourage learning and development, working with individuals to identifyprogression opportunities.
We have high standards atFirstPort and we reward our employees for their dedication and hard work withgreat benefits, performance-related salary increases and awards when we seepeople going above and beyond. Our employees are as important to us as ourcustomers.
To provide an efficient, cost effective management service to ourcustomers and achieve high standards of performance within a team ofindividuals to create a welcoming, friendly and courteous environment for ourresidents. To effectively and professionally manage the development whileproviding a safe, secure and well-maintained environment to Residents as befitsthe leading manager of retirement housing and related services in GreatBritain. Be passionate about delivering consistently high standards of customerservice. You