Job Role: Digital Product Director
Location: London or Luton
Job Sector: Digital
Hours: 35 per week
As the Digital Product Director, you will contribute to our vision of being the UK's favourite residential property manager, by:
- Lead a team to create and deliver a product strategy that is aligned to FirstPort's vision across all channels and includes further product development opportunities.
The plan is that FirstPort becomes a platform business seamlessly connecting customers, colleagues, contractors, clients, and ultimately IoT devices at buildings.
The role provides a real opportunity to create future enhancements to products and services that will be pivotal to the future success of the business.
This isn't just a product creation or development role, but a role that will own the product life cycle, continuously improving and refining to meet customer needs and behaviours. As well as enhancing the service experience a strong commercial awareness is required to ensure sensible return on investment.
About You - Skillset
- 10+ years in building, managing and scaling digital products and utilising rich data.
- Significant experience of product management in a digital industry in a multi-product, high transaction volume environment using a focus on profitability/benefits realisation.
- Demonstrable experience of product development, strategic planning, and execution.
- Proven ability to define strategy, process, and communication of the plan across a business to inspire and deliver transformational improvement.
- Proven experience of addressing tactical issues whilst maintaining long-term strategic vision.
- Demonstratable ability and experience of delivering solutions that are scalable.
- Experience of managing team inspiring confidence and inspiring people across the organisation to deliver great results.
About you - Personal Qualities
- Excellent and inspiring communication and presentation skills with a clear ability to influence effectively across a matrix organisation and at senior levels.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Proven strong analytical skills in evaluating opportunities and data and using these to best advantage, strong commercial acumen.
- Comfortable in an evolving and ambiguous environment, not fazed by change and transformation at pace, and importantly can take people with them on the journey.
- Good leadership skills with ability to inspire, motivate, and coach direct reports and influence the wider team.
- Adaptable in communication style, displays gravitas with strong knowledge about their functional area and a passion for delivery.
FirstPort is the largest and most experienced residential property manager in the UK, employing more than 3,000 colleagues dedicated to looking after peoples' home.
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Our Values set out the commitments we have made to deliver excellent service and they inform the relationships that we have with customers and clients. They shape our culture and are used in measuring and rewarding performance.
- Understand the business and its various stakeholders, its systems and processes, and the wider technology ba