Job Role:Development Manager (Ref 6934)
Salary:£50,000-55,000 per annum plus benefits
Job Sector:Large & Complex
Hours:Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
As Development Manager you will contribute to our vision of being the UK's favourite residential property manager by:
- Adopting a proactive and strategic focus, having overall operational accountability for a development, compliance, health safety and wellbeing, service excellence and value for money.
- Ensuring all employees on site provide an efficient, value for money management service to our customers and achieve high standards of performance within a team of individuals to create a welcoming, friendly and courteous environment for our residents.
- Being passionate about delivering consistently high standards of customer service, working within our Four Pillar strategy, ensuring our development is well maintained and demonstrate full compliance with our own policies, procedures and internal performance measures.
The Development Manager reports directly into the Regional Manager.
You will be an experienced operational manager who has successfully ran a large and complex estate with multi-facilities. You are an expert in all things health and safety and have implemented new systems and procedures in your last role. As a inspiring people leader you work closely with your team to achieve the best results for your workforce and customers. You will be financially astute and able to set budgets incompliance with lease agreements. It will be beneficial if you have mobilised new developments and have experience in working with property developers.
FirstPort is the UK's leading residential property service provider, caring for 310,000 homes in England, Wales and Scotland, across 5,600 developments. With over four decades of experience and 4,000 employees, FirstPort works with developers, investors, freeholders and over 1,300 Resident Management Companies.
- Delivering effective service levels, and acting as the FirstPort representative towards customers, clients and Developers as appropriate, ensuring all areas aspects of the development are fully presentable, serviced and properly maintained. To include building and maintaining working relationships with the committee of any Residents Association / RMC, RTM Co and attending their meetings as appropriate.
- Identify and deliver on-going training needs to support the team, utilising appropriate internal and external methods and support as well as conduct frequent reviews with direct reports providing constructive feedback and coaching, ensuring KPI's and SLA's are met.
- Monitor and manage performance, setting guidelines, managing holiday / sickness absences and organise shift cover,