We are currently working on behalf of a client who are a property and development management business that specialise in commercial property development, design and construction. As the business moves into its next phase of growth there is a requirement for a Development Manager with a minimum of 5 years development experience to join the existing in-house.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of all stages of the development process through to handover and be enthusiastic to work in a young business where they can have an input into helping shape the future growth.
- Experience of delivering mixed use (residential led) or office led projects in Central London (refurbishment or new build)
- Led or closely supported a project lead across a variety of work streams
- Solid understanding of planning and experience of dealing with Local Authorities
- Development appraisals and strong financial analysis (using Argus)
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self- motivated and self starter
- Happy to work as part of a small team or independently
- Strong professional work standards and ethics
- Educated to degree standard in a property or construction related subject
- Professional membership desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to move into a role with a wide remit of responsibilities in an exciting and dynamic environment.