One of the UK's largest landlords is looking for a Development Analyst to join their London based team. This is an opportunity to move client side and join progressive a organisation.
The Analysis team provide analytical support to a range of stakeholders across the business through performance analysis of both existing and potential investments and developments. We provide insight to determine project viability, inform decision making and enhance business performance.
You will be responsible for delivering performance analysis of existing and potential developments in order to facilitate decision making, working closely with the asset management and development teams.
* Running the appraisals of committed and prospective developments across the core portfolio, including leasing opportunities
* Running development appraisals of potential purchases of office, retail or mixed use developments
* Lead in the review of half yearly valuations from our external valuers for the core development portfolio
* Lead in the preparation of the annual IRR forecast and cashflow analysis for developments
* Provide analysis and property information to support internal and external reporting of the development portfolio
This role is suitable for someone who has:
* Property development experience, ideally within Central London offices
* Likely to have worked in Valuation during their career
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Argus Investor, Argus Developer
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Ability to produce well thought through, clearly laid out and expressed schedules and papers
* Comfortable working on a "big picture" or highly detailed basis
* Strong understanding of property investment markets with a clear view on asset values and pricing methodology
* Ability to communicate confidently with property and non-property professionals, and to explain the outcomes of analysis to a range of different stakeholders.
* Ability to build valuable relationships both internally and externally
* Willing to offer own opinion and add constructively to the debate with the aim of collectively reaching a consensus view
* An innate understanding of how to prioritise workstreams
Please contact Alistair Carter for more information.