To assist the existing Customer Care team in providing a high-quality customer focused service to purchasers and customers who are in the process of, and already have, purchased a new home.
Some role responsibilities:
- To identify ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve service
- To communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face
- To work with other areas of the business to identify possible improvements to customer service where required.
- To actively participate in meetings with customers, contractors and other external parties where necessary. To chair meetings where required.
- To monitor reported defects and respond to any customer query within 48 hours. Holding emails to be sent to customers where there is no meaningful update to be given. This can be delegated to the Customer Care Coordinator when necessary.
- Screen, assess and direct property defect enquiries on Clixifix or similar system and update the customer of progress and conclusion.
- To monitor any defects that are not closed within the agreed KPI and raise with the Employer's agent if appropriate
The ideal applicant will:
- have experience in property/block management, new homes or construction
- an understanding of what common property defects are and an ability to determine their cause on investigation
- ability to work well under pressure
- excellent verbal and written communication skills