External Job Advert
Job Role: Credit Administrator
Sector: Mainstay, Professional Services
Hours: Monday to Friday ( 35 hours per week)
Salary: Up to £23,000 per annum plus benefits
As a Credit Administrator , you will be contributing to Mainstay’s vision as the market leading provider of services to the UK’s property sector. Mainstay is a professional services organisation, that delivers business expertise and services across the property industry.
- Credit control in accordance with Debt Collection procedure for all England & Wales managed properties
- Agreeing payment terms for tenant arrears, within the set business guidelines
- Keeping diaries and notes of all customer communication in relation to debt chasing
- Working with internal departments to assist with customer queries to ensure there is no block to settlement of all debts.
- All customer communications are responded to appropriately and in line with service level agreements.
- General administration tasks required for credit control functions and recording actions
- Review accounts prior to letters before action to ensure all account details are correct to prevent requirement for de-instructions with solicitors.
Skills and Experience
- You will be currently working in a customer facing role and are able to demonstrate a good understanding of customer communications and dealing with difficult conversations.
- As you are able to work collaboratively with a team and department, you are also able to take ownership of issues and see through to resolution.
- You are passionate about improving levels of service, and keen to support change and continuous improvement.
- Being fully IT literate and confident with MS Office, means you also have the ability to work on multiple different systems simultaneously
Mainstay provide expertise in professional services to the property industry through our highly skilled teams. We’re committed to delivering the highest levels of service, to support our customers and clients with market-leading professional services and strive to be the UK’s leading professional services provider.
We pride ourselves on our people and their expert knowledge and experience, combined with our use of technology and data, to allow us to lead the way in providing the UK’s property sector with the services that they require. Together aim to deliver consistently and provide customers and clients with confidence and peace of mind.
Our customers deserve the best and the same applies to our people. We’ll support you with all of the technology, training and support that you need to do your job well. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefit packages. In addition to the core benefits, we also offer a range of exclusive discounts on extra benefits to help you and your family make the most of your money, safeguard your future and look after your health.
We’re committed to promoting diversity at Mainstay and recruit on merit. We will consider applications from job share applicants.
Ready to apply?
Click the below apply button to start your application for this role. We will ask you to upload your CV and answer a few questions. You may also be asked to complete verbal and numerical reasoning tests online.
If you meet the criteria for the role, we’ll be in touch to arrange a short telephone interview and our shortlist of candidates will be invited to attend interviews with the hiring manager and up to three other key stakeholders