This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who is motivated and ambitious with the offer of a competitive salary along with the potential for fantastic career progression. The position offers a role to work with a talented, progressive and innovative team.
- Dynamic private development company, focused on delivering residential, commercial and industrial schemes nationwide.
- New build and conversion schemes on both green and brown field sites
- Extensive pipeline of over 8000 residential units.
- Fast-paced dynamic working environment
- Industry leading commissions structure
We are seeking a Development Project Manager (construction/development background) to join our residential and commercial development team, working on exciting residential, commercial and mixed-use schemes across the UK,
The Project Manager role will be working closely with Asset managers to manage developments ranging between £1m to £250m GDV from start to finish; including all aspects of finance, design, planning and build.
Candidates must either have 5 years’ trade experience. We’d like to see a proven track record of managing mid to large scale developments working closely with all internal members of real-estate investment teams, interfacing and managing all professional service providers, design consultants and contractors.
As Project Manager, responsibilities will include the full lifecycle of a scheme from pre-construction work throughout the full build programme and budget management.
Must be fully conversant with all aspects of design and build programmes including legals, regulatory and financing implications.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Degree in Construction management, engineering, planning, real estate management, architecture, quantity surveying or closely related field from leading university (preferable)
- APC / professional body qualifications and designation (preferable).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience (depending on qualifications) preferably in the residential / mixed-use development sector within UK.
- An understanding of project management concepts and methodologies.
- Excellent time and budget management skills.
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional work environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Suitable IT skills to be able to work in an agile work environment.
- Strong understanding of real estate, financing and conveyancing matters.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Experience of running construction teams on multi-million pound projects to deliver on time and on budget.
This is a truly exciting opportunity offering a market competitive salary along with unlimited career progression and growth potential for the right individual.