Job Role: Concierge ( Maternity Cover - 12 month Fixed Term Contract)
Location: South East London
Pay Rate: £20,500
Hours: 35 hours a week; Monday - Friday 10am to 6pm
As the concierge you will contribute to our vision of being the leading residential property manager, as recognised by others by:
- Provide a high standard level of customer service to our residents and all visitors to the development.
- Act as main point of contact at the front desk.
- Assist with on-site deliveries, customer queries and service requests.
This role reports to the head concierge or development manager and working within a team of up to 10 colleagues.
FirstPort is the largest and most experienced residential property manager in the UK, employing more than 3,000 colleagues dedicated to looking after peoples' home.
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Our Values set out the commitments we have made to deliver excellent service and they inform the relationships that we have with customers and clients. They shape our culture and are used in measuring and rewarding performance.
- Act as main point of contact on site to all customers providing information about the Development and the surrounding areas, key contacts and location advice.
- Manage on site booking requirements for key access areas, in and around the development.
- To handle parcels and packages that have been delivered on a daily basis. Due to the size of each development this can range from 50 to 500 parcels and packages a day.
- Manage and administer customer deliveries and returns, via development systems and protocol.
- Handle and administer residents keys, making sure these are signed in and out on a daily basis in line with development systems and protocol.
- To conduct site walk rounds on a daily basis, all faults/maintenance and repairs reported to the development manager and to the relevant contractor. These reports passed over within the hand over log.
- Investigate faults and issues that arise within the development, this can be from leaks to fire alarms or bike theft. These reports have to be documented within the hand over log.
- Investigate first level complaints within the development.
- Provide regular commun