MCR Property Group is a National Investment and Development Company, which works across a wide variety of commercial and residential sectors including Offices , Industrial, Shopping Centres, Retail, Student, and Residential.
We own and manage over 5,000,000 sqft of Commercial Real Estate throughout the UK and are actively looking to double this in the next 3 years. Similarly, the Residential development pipeline, which is in the order of 8,500 residential units, originally PDR but increasingly New Build is also expanding to a target figure of 100,000 units Nationwide.
MCR is looking for a dynamic and ambitious Senior Commercial Management to help drive this Growth by on- boarding and asset managing the existing South Of England Commercial Assets and to help appraise and assimilate the numerous new commercial and mix-used assets we are acquiring and developing.
- Ideally MRICS or similar qualification used to maximising Commercial Property Portfolios Capital and Income Values.
- Producing 3yr year asset plans –i.e. highlighting and project management of all refurbishment, planning, rent review, lease –renewal, and marketing opportunities.
- Good cost and budget management skill, working with accounts to make sure Rental and Service Charge budgets are prepared, aligned and sent out promptly.
- Hands on approach to dealing with tenants, site managers, agents , maintenance and repir issues by frequent site visits, and contact with all parties.
- Pre-acquisition and re-sale due diligence - liason with Agents and Auctioneers .
- Working with and using strong management and entrepreneurial skills to advise colleagues, clients and financial stakeholders on the optimum procurement and delivery route.
- Tenacious attitude to contract negotiations, cost and dispute resolutions.
- Responding quickly to changes in market conditions, business requirements and government health and safety policies .
MCR has an aggressive appetite to grow its business over the next 5 years. We require a like-minded, dynamic and hardworking Commercial Management Surveyor to Share in this growth.
Package: £Market level basic salary negotiable on experience + satisfactory references plus usual benefits and a market leading discretionary bonus .
Location: Based London , with travel throughout South East and West England
Holidays: 20 days p.a