MCR Property Group is a National Investment and Development Company, which works across a wide variety of commercial and residential sectors including Offices , Industrial, Shopping Centres, Retail, Student, and Residential.
We own and manage over 5,000,000 sqft of Commercial Real Estate throughout the UK and are actively looking to double this in the next 3 years. Similarly, the Residential development pipeline which is in the order of 8,500 residential units originally PDR but increasingly New Build is also expanding to a target figure of 100,000 units Nationwide.
MCR is looking for a dynamic and ambitious Commercial Lettings Surveyor to help drive this Growth by pro-active lettings and improving the tenant mix and occupancy levels of our existing South Of England Commercial Assets and to pre-let and appraise and assimilate the numerous new commercial and mix-used assets we are acquiring and developing.
- An experienced Commercial Lettings professional, ideally but not essentially MRICS or similar qualification used to maximising Commercial Property Portfolios by maximising income and minimising void levels.
- Assisting The Commercial Management Team with 3yr year asset plans –i.e. highlighting and investigating all angles for maximising tenant quality, experience and rentals.
- Good network of occupier and agents decision makers in at least one and preferably more of the commercial areas of Offices , Industrial, Shopping Centres, Retail,
- Hands on approach to dealing with tenants, agents , and site staff by frequent site visits and contact with all parties.
- Pre-acquisition and pre-sale due diligence - liason with Agents and Auctioneers.
- Working with and using strong management and entrepreneurial skills to advise colleagues, clients and financial stakeholders on the optimum marketing and letting strategy for each building.
- Tenacious attitude to contract negotiations, lease renewals, and rent reviews.
- Responding quickly to changes in market conditions, business requirements and government policies .
MCR has an aggressive appetite to grow its business over the next 5 years. We require a like-minded, dynamic and hardworking Commercial Management Surveyor to Share in this growth.
Package: £Market level basic salary negotiable on experience + satisfactory references plus usual benefits and a market leading discretionary bonus .
Location: Based London , with travel throughout South East and West England
Holidays: 20 days p.a