MCR Property Group is one of the largest private developers in the UK, with projects throughout the country. As a fast growing and dynamic business, we have an increasing and varied number of new acquisitions, which we are managing through the full planning process.
We are seeking an ambitious and talented candidate to join our acquisition and asset management team in Manchester. Following the expansion of our commercial and residential portfolio, we are looking to recruit a commercial property sales and lettings manager focused on maximizing the portfolios income.
Ideally, successful applicants should have some experience in and will be responsible for the following:
- Marketing to let and for sale a portfolio of commercial property assets
- Liaising with agents and auctioneers for the sale and letting of assets
- Negotiating new leases and managing all aspects of the lease acquisition process
- Negotiating sales and managing all aspects of the sale process
- Appraising potential acquisitions for sale
- Have a good understanding and overview of current property market conditions
- Have a proven record of sales and lettings in the Commercial Property Market
- Ideally be RICS qualified, although not necessary.
Salary: Dependent on experience plus lucrative bonus structure