We are seeking an ambitious and talented candidate to join our commercial asset management team in London. Following the expansion of our commercial and residential portfolio, we are looking to recruit a commercial property manager focused on maximizing the portfolios income. Ideally, successful applicants should have some experience in and will be responsible for the following:
- Liaising with agents and auctioneers for the sale and letting of assets
- Negotiating New leases
- Appraising potential acquisitions for sale and to let
- Project Management of refurbishments
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of Commercial Properties
- Responsible for the Service Charge Management for commercial properties including producing the budgets.
- Maximising Assets Income Streams for the company
- Carrying out rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Responsible for carrying out site visits to overview maintenance issues and repairs.
- Producing inventories and schedule of condition.
- Responsible for liaising with the Landlords and Tenants on a regular basis.
- Have a good understanding and overview of current property market conditions
Salary: Dependent on Experience plus lucrative bonus structure
Office: Farm Street, London