Macdonald & Company have been instructed on a Senior Commercial Property Surveyor vacancy with a London based local authority paying up to £55k based subject to qualification and experience.
Our client is looking for somebody to act on the Council with regard to all property and asset management issues including;
- Landlord tenant matters for the non-operational portfolio
- Negotiainge rent reviews, lease renewals, licence renewals and all landlord and tenant transactions as required
- Ensuring tenancy schedules are up to date
- Negotiating terms for new lettings, acquisition and disposal of Council land and property
- Identify opportunities to increase rental income for the commercial portfolio.
If you have experience in dealing with commercial property/asset management, a good working knowledge of Landlord & Tenant legislation and a proven level of negotiation ability and skills do get in touch.