An independent property consultant looks to appoint a Commercial Surveyor/ Development Surveyor to join their team.
Our client, a modern and young 'agile' consultancy are looking to appoint a new member to their team.
The successful candidate's main responsibilities will be:
* Identifying, researching and delivering development opportunities.
* Liaising with clients to market properties in the most appropriate manner to maximise the selling value.
* Valuing properties.
* Producing reports, brochures, promotional information, and other written material.
* Travelling to properties and conducting viewings.
The most suitable candidates will have the proven ability in negotiating and selling of London based assets. They are a young and energetic team so any new member to the team will need to have bags of ambition, drive and charisma. You'll need strong organisation skills and a willingness to take on responsibility, as agents will likely be afforded a great deal of responsibility early on.
It's essential that you have an understanding of, and interest in, the local property market and the process of buying and selling property.
* Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar/relevant field preferred.
* It is important that agents can travel, therefore a full UK driver's license and access to a car is necessary.
Please get in touch with Alex Moore on 0207 318 5871 or email