Macdonald & Company have been instructed on a Client Side Development Manager opportunity with an Assisted Living Developer.
Based in Central London you will be joining an ambitious business that have a growth plan for the next 10 years and beyond. They aim to deliver High End living facilities for those over the age of 55. Your day to day will include but not be limited to:
- Managing feasibility, acquisition, planning and oversee projects through to delivery and exit and from Cradle to Grave. Responsible for overseeing development projects through the pre-contract phases, taking ownership of development matters including planning, statutory consents, neighbourly matters etc.
- Conduct site appraisals, valuations and ensures schemes are both implementable and deliverable.
- Advise on the procurement process and commercial aspects of the project.
- Identify the most appropriate solutions that work with the buildings, the planning constraints, the market and budgetary limitations.
- Can determine best value in a scheme and effectively manage the performance of the asset regarding value, programme, cost, finance and exit strategy
This is a fantastic opportunity with a great base salary and package on offer.