Job Role: Cleaning Operative
Pay Rate: £9.40 per hour
Hours: Zero hours contract / various shift pattern
As the cleaning operative, you will contribute to our vision of being the UK's favourite residential property manager by:
- Demonstrating FirstPort values in all aspects of your work and communication, to develop strong relationships and enhance work quality.
- Ensuring the development and its individual buildings and common spaces are kept to the highest standard of cleanliness, hygiene and health and safety so they maximise their presentation.
- Supporting the development manager with individual customer requests in a polite and professional manner at all times to exceed the customer's expectations.
This role reports into the development manager and does not have team of colleagues reporting into them.
FirstPort is the largest and most experienced residential property manager in the UK, employing more than 3,000 colleagues dedicated to looking after peoples' home.
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Our Values set out the commitments we have made to deliver excellent service and they inform the relationships that we have with customers and clients. They shape our culture and are used in measuring and rewarding performance.
- Provide a high standard of service to the site and our customers.
- Ensure the development and its buildings and common areas are professionally cleaned, well presented and maintained.
- Daily tasks will include dusting, sweeping, mopping, emptying bins and vacuuming of communal areas.
- If required, disposal of rubbish in the designated rubbish collection area.
- Ensure that all health and safety risks are identified and report any accidents, trips, spills, hazards or near misses as per the site procedures, to the development manager or assistant development manager.
- Front entrances, communal stairways, corridors and passageways kept clean at all times.
- To carry out deep cleaning as and when requested.
- Report any maintenance issues that may arise to the development manager.
- Ensure all footpaths and communal areas are kept clean and free of litter.
- Ensure that instructions for the maintenance, cleaning and storage of equipment are consistently followed.
- Work in accordance with the Company's Health & Safety Policy.
- Be prepared to perform any other reasonable duties, as requested by the development manager.
Skills and Experienc