Job Role: Cleaning Operative
Location: South West London
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Job Sector: Large & Complex
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-4pm
As cleaning operative, you will contribute to our vision of being the UK's favourite residential property manager by:
- Demonstrating FirstPort values in all aspects of your work and communication, to develop strong relationships and enhance work quality.
- Ensuring the development and its individual buildings and common spaces are kept to the highest standard of cleanliness, hygiene and health and safety so they maximise their presentation.
- Supporting the development manager with individual customer requests in a polite and professional manner at all times to exceed the customer's expectations.
The Cleaning Operative reports directly into the Development Manager
You are a hard working and motivated cleaning operative, you take a lot of pride in your work and maintain a high standard in what you do. You will have worked in either the hotel or property sector before and will have a good understanding of health and safety and COSHH requirements.
FirstPort is the UK's leading residential property service provider, caring for 310,000 homes in England, Wales and Scotland, across 5,600 developments. With over four decades of experience and 4,000 employees, FirstPort works with developers, investors, freeholders and over 1,300 Resident Management Companies.
- Provide a high standard of service to the site and our customers.
- Ensure the development and its buildings and common areas are professionally cleaned, well presented and maintained.
- Daily tasks will include dusting, sweeping, mopping, emptying bins and vacuuming of communal areas.
- If required, disposal of rubbish in the designated rubbish collection area.
- Ensure that all health and safety risks are identified and report any accidents, trips, spills, hazards or near misses as per the site procedures, to the development manager or assistant development manager.
- Front entrances, communal stairways, corridors and passageways kept clean at all times.
- To carry out deep cleaning as and when requested.
- Report any maintenance issues that may arise to the development manager
- Ensure all footpaths and communal areas are kept clean and free of litter