Job Role: Caretaker
Pay Rate: £9.40
As the caretaker, you will contribute to our vision of being the UK's favourite property manager, as recognised by others by:
- Demonstrating FirstPort values in all aspects of your work and communication, to develop strong relationships and enhance work quality.
- Ensuring the development and its individual buildings and common spaces are kept to the highest standard of cleanliness, hygiene and health and safety so they maximise their presentation.
- Supporting the development manager with individual customer requests in a polite and professional manner at all times to exceed the customer's expectations.
This role reports into the development manager and does not have team of colleagues reporting into them.
FirstPort is the largest and most experienced residential property manager in the UK, employing more than 3,000 colleagues dedicated to looking after peoples' home.
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Our Values set out the commitments we have made to deliver excellent service and they inform the relationships that we have with customers and clients. They shape our culture and are used in measuring and rewarding performance.
- Act as main point of contact on site to all customers providing information about the Development and the surrounding areas, key contacts and location advice. Investigate first level complaints within the development.
- Responsible for the cleaning and up-keep of the buildings and grounds area.
- To handle parcels and packages that have been delivered on a daily basis. Due to the size of each development this can range from 50 to 500 parcels and packages a day.
- To conduct site walk rounds on a daily basis, all faults/maintenance and repairs reported to the development manager and to the relevant contractor. These reports passed over within the hand over log.
- Investigate faults and issues that arise within the development, this can be from leaks to fire alarms or bike theft. These reports have to be documented within the hand over log.
- Daily tasks will include dusting, sweeping, mopping, emptying bins and vacuuming of communal areas.
- If required, disposal of rubbish in the designated rubbish collection area.
- To carry out deep cleaning as and when requested.
- Report any mai