Director, Business Development - Data Centres
Data Center Solutions
Business Unit Leader, Hong Kong
- Identifying and successfully converting sales opportunities to meet and exceed agreed sales targets
- To build and maintain long-term client relationships
- Fostering an active pipeline, exploring both new and existing market opportunities
- Use innovative means to develop new sources of revenue
- Take complete ownership of the development and delivery of exceptional sales and tender documents in line with Company standards. Leverage internal specialist support functions (procurement, HR, QHS etc.), local managers and subject matter experts
- Raise the business and company profile by representing our client at industry events, through high level networking and promotion
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments, maintaining awareness of competitor activity and market trends
- Support the growth of DCS through the development and execution of a country-wide Business Plan
- Build, develop and lead a team of sales personnel
- Target driven and thrives in a high-pressure sales environment
- Demonstrated knowledge / experience in critical infrastructure
- Ability to analyse and interpret various types of complex technical RFP documents e.g. detailed Scopes of Work around data center operations
- Extensive experience in developing complex outsourcing solutions, maintenance pricing and organizational/labour models
- Strong track record of success in winning new business in facilities management, mechanical or electrical services will be beneficial
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Data Center market will be beneficial
- Proven experience as leader, ability to effectively navigate a matrix organisation.
- Excels at building and retaining customer relationships
- Leadership experience & competencies, track record in managing & developing a sales team
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret the most complex business documents.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, senior management and/or public groups.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, senior management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills