The successful candidate will be educated to degree level in a relevant building surveying subject and ideally MRICS chartered with several years post qualification experience.
Essential technical criteria;
Pre-acquisition Building Surveys and Schedules of Condition.
- Pre-acquisition Building Surveys and Schedules of Condition.
- A good working knowledge of IT is essential, a familiarity with Microsoft Office packages and CAD.
- Planning and Building Regulation application familiarity.
- Experience in the design and refurbishment of buildings and administration of Building Contracts.
- Defect Analysis - Identifying & analysing building pathology, preparing technical reports.
- Party Wall etc. Act 1996 experience.
- Reinstatement costs assessments.
- Experience in health and safety procedures, CDM and DDA.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- A full driving licence is essential.
- A willingness to undertake local and firm-wide business development initiatives
- Pro-active with good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- High level of attention to detail and an enquiring mind
- The ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks to ensure that deadlines are met
- The ability to produce clear and concise written reports and recommendations
- A team member, with the ability to accept responsibility and work on their own initiative
- Ability to build client relationships