- Do you have experience in M&E & team management?
- Do you have an excellent eye for detail?
- Would you like to work in the vibrant heart of the west end?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, then this opportunity is not to be missed! I have the pleasure of working with one the world's most renowned theatre groups who are looking for an experienced Building Manager with a good level of experience in M&E fields to join their team in the exciting west end!
Reporting to the Buildings Director this role is primarily responsible for the maintenance, upkeep, renewal and upgrade of the companies' property portfolio consisting of 6 theatres, Head Office and subsidiary offices, all based in and around the West End of London.
This role includes the day-to-day operational management of the in-house Maintenance Department ensuring that all work is carried out to the highest standard and that H&S and best practices are strictly adhered to.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant Construction, M&E or Built Environment related degree.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Thorough understanding of scheduled building maintenance including mechanical and electrical systems.
- Project management experience.
- Experience and ability to keep in touch with changes in statutory regulations and ensure that works methods/equipment reflect the changes.
- Demonstrable experience of using formal procurement policies and tenders to contract services.
- Experience of managing a wide range of building contract services.
- Positive and supportive attitude to finding effective solutions.
- Resilient and ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in combining a role that involves overview/planning with "rolling-up-the-sleeves".
- Proven track record in project H&S management including CDM.
- Experience of working on listed buildings.
- IOSH Managing Safely qualification or similar.
- Experience of BMS Systems.
Apply for the role directly or contact Jack Moran directly on +44(0) 207 318 5857 to find out more! Have you worked in M&E or Building maintenance roles and are now looking to step up to a management position?
Up to £55000.00 per annum
+44 (0)20 73185857