We are looking to recruit an ambitious and self-motivated business centre manager for our Birmingham site based on the Hagley Road. The successful candidate will have an autonomous role in delivering the highest level of service and support to our existing clients whilst driving new business through marketing, networking and existing client base.
The candidate will not only be responsible for maintaining the success of the business centre but also for the wider day to day management of our 68,353 sqft office building and site based staff.
Applicants should be entrepreneurial and be prepared to embrace the role and responsibilities as their own.
Administrative/ Health & Safety Duties
- Accurately inputting client service charges onto our in house systems
- Collate and input month end reports eg: tel charges, postage, photocopier at month end
- Monitor and update in house system as required
- Update client files with new information as and when presented
- Raise purchase orders and book in contractors
- Building Maintenance reporting, including scheduling of work for the Maintenance Operative
- Updating in house procedural documents as required
- Assisting with debt collection
- Health and Safety Compliance – carrying out Risk Assessments, weekly checks as necessary.
- Diary & Meeting Room Management
- Programme telephone system – e.g., new lines, speed dials, programming and using switchboard
- Internet programming
- Telephone and Internet patching
- Liaise with Agents and office brokers to attract new clients.
- Proactively Network to increase the profile of the centre
- Increase occupancy through referral and existing client basis.
- Planned Marketing Events to promote the centre
- Drive Sundry Income through Additional Services sales