A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an aspiring MRICS qualified Associate Director level candidate to lead a rural team covering the Eastern Region.
The team focuses on a wide range of estate management clients, both private and institutional, covering a varied and interesting workload.
- Acting as principal agent for a selection of key estate management clients
- Undertaking estate and farming business reviews
- Handling diversification projects
- Assisting clients with the promotion of strategic land
- Secured lending and other professional valuations
- Ensuring a consistently high quality estate management service is provided by the team
- Team management, including mentoring and driving high performance
- Developing new business initiatives and securing new business opportunities
- Maximising cross selling opportunities with other teams in the business throughout the UK
Key Skills & Experience
- Competent and experienced MRICS qualified rural surveyor with experience of delivering work across a range of projects
- Demonstrable team leadership ability or potential
- Capable of building strong relationships with existing and new clients and generating new opportunities
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
- Ability to network, influence and negotiate
Please contact Alistair Carter for more information.