MCR Property Group is an investment and development company, which works across a wide variety of sectors, including; residential, student accommodation, offices, retail and industrial.
The portfolio includes a residential development pipeline in the order of 9,000 residential units being constructed/redeveloped over the next 3 years It is MCR’s intention to ensure this pipeline is delivered quickly and efficiently, and become one of the largest homebuilders in the UK.
MCR also wishes to grow its portfolio of commercial assets by acquiring dislocated or challenging properties to add value via intensive asset management and/or re-purposing.
MCR is looking for an experienced all round property professional to assist in its overall growth and grow his or her own team and portfolio.
- Sourcing new development opportunities from existing and new contacts, research and networking
- Assessing project viability and suitability to MCR’s high return model
- Managing and working with planning, project management and sales teams, from acquisition to completion
- Drawing up, presenting and negotiating competitive proposals and bids;
- Providing valuations, strategy reports for internal use and joint venture partners and funders.
- Management of design teams through the planning process
- Working closely with Project Management and Procurement teams to deliver projects
- Effective and efficient ongoing management of existing or stabilised schemes
- Identifying exit opportunities to achieve maximum returns per project
- Strong existing network
- Using strong management and entrepreneurial skills to ensure that projects are managed successfully, efficiently and profitably.
- Experience in all areas of development preferable mainly including (but not limited to), planning process, construction, property management.
- Communicating and negotiating effectively with colleagues, clients and financial stakeholders;
- Responding quickly to changes in market conditions, business requirements and government policies.
MCR has an aggressive appetite to grow its business over the next 5 years. We require a like-minded, dedicated and hardworking individual to join our team.
Salary: £negotiable dependant on experience + industry leading uncapped project based profit share
Location: Manchester M12
Holidays: 20 days p.a