Job Role: Asset Management Credit Controller
Location: Worcester or New Milton
Hours: Monday to Friday (35 hours per week)
As a Client Asset Credit Controller, you will contribute to our vision of being the UKs favourite property manager by:
- Ensuring accurate and timely administration of customer reminders, taking payments and dealing with dealing with customer enquiries in accordance with internal, regulatory, and legislative requirements
This role reports to the Client Asset Team Leader as part of the wider Estates Finance department
- Credit control in accordance with Debt Collection procedure for all Ground Rent and Insurance demands issued on behalf of our client
- Agreeing payment terms for tenant arrears, within the set business guidelines
- Keeping diaries and notes of all customer communication in relation to debt chasing
- Working with internal departments to assist with customer queries
- All customer communications are responded to appropriately and in line with service level agreements
- General administration tasks required for credit control functions and recording actions
- Review accounts prior to referral to ensure all account details are correct and process has been followed correctly
- Set an example for others by championing the Company FIRST values, Customer Charter principles and the Code of Business Conduct
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required within the Estates Finance function
Skills and Experience
- Strong customer focus
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer literacy is essential
- Accurate with strong attention to detail
- Use of initiative in problem solving
- Flexible approach
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multitask
- To work in accordance with FIRST values
Friendly – We look out for people’s best interests, and show them we care by dealing with them in a warm and friendly manner.
Inventive – We’re creative and resourceful. We strive to improve what we do and how we do it, so we can provide the best ideas and solutions to look after people, their homes and communities.
Respectful – We listen, consult and take on-board people’s opinions and needs. We understand the importance of the home and community in people’s lives, and act with respect at all times.
Skilled – We’ve the qualifications, experience and take great pride in our work to consistently deliver the highest standards and value for money. We’re informed, and we’re always building on that knowledge to constantly improve our quality of service.
Trustworthy – We’re always professional, reliable, open and honest. People can depend on us to keep our promises and follow through on our commitments.