Position - Administrator
Location – Hybrid Role, 2-3 days working from our New Milton Office
Hours – Full Time and Part Time hours (upon request) – we do not work weekends!
Salary – Entry Level £21,500 per annum, plus benefits - depending on experience (reviewed yearly)
An assessment day will be held on Thursday 11th October 2022 at our New Milton Office!
Our New Milton office is a 10-15 minute walk from New Milton train station if you don't fancy driving!
Based out of our New Milton office we have a number of vacancies that could be a great opportunity for someone that is looking to either start their career at entry level or have a complete career change. We have support roles within our Legal, Financial and Sales departments.
At FirstPort, we believe in putting our people first and encourage them with their personal development. We provide full on job training and further learning opportunities can be undertaken both internally and externally to obtain additional qualifications.
Once you have completed training, adapting with the new ways of working, you will have the flexibility to work from home part of the week and won’t have to work weekends or Bank Holidays!
If you are an enthusiastic individual, keen to learn and work with a supportive team who can give you the head start into Property Management, then apply with FirstPort today. Who knows where it might take you!
FirstPort is the UK’s largest Property Management Company, with strong growth plans and a compelling vision of becoming the UK’s Favourite Property Manager.
FirstPort people are just as important as our customers. We take pride in ensuring our colleagues are provided with the full support and tools they need to do their job well. We offer a wide selection of benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle. We have high standards and offer a great benefits scheme.
- Holiday entitlement –161 hours/23 days plus bank holidays, increasing to 175hours/25 days plus bank holidays after 2 years of service (Our holiday year runs from 1st January – 31st December)
- Auto enrolment pension at 4% with matched company contributions up to 4%
- Life assurance - 2 x annual salary
- Discretionary company sick pay
- Eye-care voucher
- Employee assistance programme
- 1 hour lunch break, free hot and cold drinks (on site) with comfortable break out areas
- Free onsite parking
- Annual leave buy and sell, (only during the annual enrolment window normally open in December each year)
- Life assurance, increasing above your core cover
- Critical illness insurance
- Health cash plan
- On the job training and continuing professional development
- FirstPort Stars - reward and recognition scheme in partnership with Love2Shop
We’re committed to promoting diversity at FirstPort and recruit on merit. We will consider applications from job share applicants.
Ready to Apply?
Click to apply for this role. We will ask you to upload your CV and answer a few questions.
If you meet the criteria for the role we’ll be in touch to invite you to one of our assessment centres.