Job Role: Accounts Payable Administrator (0501)
Location: New Milton
Job Sector: Finance
Hours: 35 hours per week
As an Accounts Payable Administrator, you will contribute to our vision of being the UK's favourite property manager by:
- Assisting the department in reaching their key KPI's.
- Liaising with both internal and external customers, ensuring a smooth process with-in the team.
- Being customer focused and thrive in working collaboratively and in a fast paced environment.
This role reports to the Accounts Payable Team Leader.
You are a confident communicator, with an eye for detail, and strong processing skills.
Being adaptable to change, means you want to work in an environment and closely as part of a team, whist using your own initiative.
As you are customer focused, you want to work to achieve KPI's and work to resolve enquiries promptly.
FirstPort is the UK's leading residential property service provider, caring for 290,000 homes in England, Wales and Scotland, across 5,000 developments. With over four decades of experience and 4,000 employees, FirstPort works with developers, investors, freeholders and over 1,000 Resident Management Companies.
- The accurate and timely processing of invoices.
- Having a clear understanding of, and working towards achieving the Department's KPIs.
- Answering emails and telephone enquiries efficiently.
- Processing weekly payment runs.
- Administration of CIS (Construction Industry Scheme).
- Updating of supplier bank details.
- Processing of supplier imports.
- Statement reconciliation.
- Set an example for others by championing the Company FIRST values, Customer Charter principles and the Code of Business Conduct.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required within the Estates Finance function.
Friendly - We look out for people's best interests, and show them we care by dealing with them in a warm and friendly manner.
Inventive - We're creative and resourceful. We strive to improve what we do and how we do it, so we can provide the best ideas and solutions to look after people, their homes and communities.
Respectful - We listen, consult and take on-board people's opinions and needs. We understand the importance of the home and community in people's lives, and act with respect at all times.
Skilled - We've the qualifications, experience and take great pride in our work to consistently deliver the highest standards and value for money. We're informed, and we're always building on that knowledge to constantly improve our quality of service.
Trustworthy - We're always professional, reliable, open and honest. People can depend on us to keep our promises and follow through on our commitments.
Our customers deserve the best and the same applies to our people. We'll support you with all of the technology, training and support that you need to do your job well. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefit packages. In addition to the core benefits, we also offer a range of exclusive dis