Associate Property Manager - Retail
7 days left
- Full Time
An Associate position has become available at one of the UK's leading Commercial Property Management consultancy's. You will be responsible for the management of a diverse retail portfolio, including shopping centres and retail parks. If you enjoy building relationships and working closely with asset managers to maximise the portfolio, this is the role for you.
- Assistance with the management of client relationships and portfolio matters such as quarterly KPI reporting and mananging environmental data
- Managing rent and other income including tenant indebtedness
- Deal with tenant applications
- Conduct rent reviews, lease renewals and lettings
- Experienced Senior Surveyor/Associate with ideally 2+ years PQE
- RICS qualified is preferred
- Professional and with a commercial approach
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving expertise
You will be well remunerated and the package comes with excellent benefits.
Apply for Associate Property Manager - Retail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly