Senior Property Professional
Senior Property Professional – Experienced in Planning and Development, Acquisitions and Asset Management
Reports to: Senior Management and Ownership
Job Purpose: Responsible to lead and deliver all planning and development projects.
A privately owned Property Investment Company based in Central London is seeking an experienced and highly motivated property professional to head up the management and development of its growing portfolio.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Senior Management Team to fully understand and define the scope of work of prospective development projects as it relates to the impact on project costs and schedules.
- Work with Senior Management Team to assist with the preparation of initial project budgets and schedules by evaluating prospective new projects and business opportunities and confirming the financial viability of the project/s.
- Site identification for business development with good market awareness.
- Actively participate in the design and construction of all assigned projects.
- Ensure all assigned projects meet required quality and brand standards.
- Ensure all project related documentation are prepared and provided accurately and in timely manner.
- Manage the assigned projects from inception to completion and ensure project is delivered on time and within the approved budget.
- To manage the existing portfolio, assisting with rent reviews and managing the leasing of new projects to maximise commercial return.
- Assist Senior Management Team in negotiating with construction companies, architects and other associated parties.
- You will establish strong and lasting relationships with consultants, contractors, developers, trades, local boroughs/councils and other various partners in order to maximize efficiency in current as well as future projects.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with respective in-house teams throughout various project phases to ensure accuracy and efficiency at all levels.
- Communicate and enforce company safety standards and operating practices at all times.
- Ensure Ownership and Senior Management is updated at all times with regards to project development schedule and progress.
- Any other additional tasks as assigned by the Ownership and Senior Management.
PRE - REQUISITES FOR CANDIDATES
- Possess a Chartered Surveyor or equivalent, preferably MRICS qualified.
- Substantial, relevant post qualification experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ of proven working experience in all areas of planning and development at the senior level.
- Experience of residential, commercial and mixed use development, ideally with experience of working with historic buildings.
- A broad knowledge and understanding on UK Planning Requirements is essential.
- Proven working knowledge in the above duties and listed skills.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Confident and effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter, highly motivated, enthusiastic, dedicated and driven to achieve high standards and results.
- Exceptional business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Strong skills in negotiation or persuasion; able to maintain a highly ethical approach.
- A lateral and forward thinker, able to originate and work up ideas and problem solve.
- Excellent numerical skills with the ability to interpret figures and information.
- Strong Team Player
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize work appropriately and multi-task. Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Honesty and discretion, for dealing with sensitive business information.
Apply for Senior Property Professional
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly